In the world of developers, the Full Stack Developer counts as a real allrounder. We are looking for a flexible person who understands the full application from top to bottom.
You will love this job if you’re:
- Analytical thinking, you have the skills to easily detect and solve software related problems. A detail oriented working method is therefore mandatory.
- Communicative, you will be working together with an interdisciplinary team and have impact on every part of the application. An easy-going personality will help achieving the best results.
- Dynamic, you like working in a continuously changing environment. All components of a software are evolving in a fast pace, so you are continuously learning and providing new input for our software.
Your challenges will be:
- Design and implement backend software intersecting cloud and container technologies
- Learn and adapt new technologies and introduce them into our company
- Developing new features of our product
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment
You are especially experienced in:
- Programming languages such as Node.JS, Python, Go
- Plus: Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- SQL (e.g. MySQL)/ NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- Git / Gitlab
- Working with REST APIs
- Developing/running applications on Linux Operating systems
- Public Cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Designing and implementing Microservices
- Employing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategies
- Awesome team with flat hierarchies
- Centrally located offices with good traffic connection
- Employee benefits, e.g. discounts, fresh fruit, beverages, fitness & sporting activities
- An open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas
- Working directly with top individuals in the startup ecosystem
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org