Webseite rise technologies GmbH
We digitalize the industrial service!
Within a period of only two years, rise technologies developed to one of the most promising Startups in North Rhine-Westphalia. We raised steeply, but with your support, we want to grow even more! Our goal is to become the market leader for Remote Support and digital collaboration in field service. Therefore, we need your assistance!
With rise, we develop an Industrial Field Service Platform, which enables our clients from mechanical and plant engineering to support their field service workers easily and fast. Additionally, rise simplifies the communication in the service team to a great extent. Therefore, our clients, such as the major manufacturer for construction machines Zeppelin Caterpillar, save travel expenses and reduce downtime of their machines.
– At least 4 years of experience in a similar technology development environment
– Experience in developing holistic solutions including
a. The backend: AWS/Azure, Node.Js, Linux, Docker, Nginx, RabbitMQ
b. And the Frontend: Meteor, React, Cordova, webRTC
– Meteor JS and Cordova, ideally already experienced with the concept and/or a strong motivation to learn
– Excellent knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices
– Knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum / Kanban / TDD / CI)
– Experience with testing frameworks like Cucumber/Gherkin
– Quality and effective work habits that only require minimum supervision
– Fluent in English, understanding and speaking German is a strong plus
– The strong believe and will to always become better in what you do as learning never ends
– Write reusable, testable, and efficient code for customers in industrial environments
– Join the software product lifecycle as a member within an agile team
– Discover and solve digital challenges in a full stack progressive web app environment
– Design and deliver scalable and maintainable solutions, from the back-end to the front-end
– Translate customer requirements in precise user stories and acceptance criteria
– Steep learning curve effects and free space for new ideas
– Loose working atmosphere in a young team
– Provision with the necessary hardware (OS X, Linux or Windows?)
– Coffee, Cola, SPEZI, Water and Cologne’s best burgers on Fridays
– Extensive compensation package: fixed wage incl. share of the company
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application incl. cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
WERKSTUDENT LOGISTIK (m/w)