Webseite Turtle Entertainment GmbH
What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Support our team with mana
- Handle Support request hands on and delegate tasks if needed
- Operate as a backoffice and infrastructure champion providing insights and smart solutions
- Take responsibility for the day to day operations of our infrastructure
- Help Turtle to build a strong foothold community by taking responsibility
- Fluent in English, optionally additional language
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint working experience
- Firsthand experience of the YouTube & influencer business
- Working experience with MCN management tools and solutions
- Good understanding of inner workings of modern web technology
- Experience in working with MCNs
- Readiness of mind for complex challenges
- Pro active work attitude
- Autodidactic work attitude
- Solution based thinking
- Hard working, reliable
Nice to have:
- Additional spoken languages
- Youtube or Twitch creator background
- Sound knowledge of processes, workflows
- Good communication skills
- General understanding of eSports and gaming
- programming / scripting skills
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
ESL Video Network Key Account & Project Manager, eSports (m/f) Next Post:
ESL Video Network Junior Account Manager (m/f)